Kanasa Kalyan Kendra
- Kanasa Kalyan Kendra (KKK) was inaugurated in 2004.
- Our Kendra’s motto is to work meticulously for the welfare of Kanasano Pado; Patan; its Locals; its Dehrasars; its Pathshalas; Jivdaya and persuade the Locals to earn with respect.
- Kendra is equipped with 4 Modern Self Contained A/c Rooms with TV sets which caters to the basic needs of those visiting Patan to make their stay comfortable.
- Kendra has a Textile Division wherein Local Ladies are trained to make various items like Purses; Sari Covers; Jewellery Box; Bangle Box etc. with Kendra’s co – operation.
- In Kendra’s 1000 Sq. Ft. Hall Locals are trained to skillfully make various types of Khakhras; Papads; Salampak; Special Patni Sweets and other wholesome food items.
- In Mumbai people do contact Jitubhai on +91-22-320-53690 and Jayeshbhai on +91-99203-85597 for home delivery of their above requirements.
- In Kendra’s Pathshala 70 shravaks are benefitted by learning Jainism.
- Kendra undertakes welfare by way of Scholarship; Mediclaim & Picnic; and has also made more than 60 Local People self sufficient.
- KKK as it is fondly called looks forward to do more constructive and positive work in the future with blessings of Shantinath Bhagwan & its well wishers.