RANI KI VAV FESTIVAL
The Rani Ki Vav festival is proposed to be held in the month of December or January every year.
The festival is intended to celebrate the inclusion of the monument in the list of UNESCO’s world heritage sites and promote the local culture through tourism.
Following will be some of the highlights of the Rani Ki Vav festival:
- Special lighting and décor at the site
- Cultural Programmes of Dance and Music
- Setting up of a market for street shopping of local products
- Food festival offering the most exquisite local cuisines
- Exhibition of local arts and crafts